From powering hospitals to home offices, we’re as focused as ever on our mission to serve you with reliable, safe energy. And while many things have changed in the last few months, our commitment to our customers hasn’t. Idaho Power is taking several proactive steps to protect our employees, our customers and the electrical system from potential impacts of the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. To answer your most frequently asked questions, please read our FAQs.
If you see our workers in your neighborhood, please know they are working hard to serve you and keep our energy grid running smoothly. We ask you to give them at least six feet of distance, and they will do the same for you. If you have essential work scheduled with our crews at your home or business, please let them know if you’re not feeling well. We will be happy to reschedule.
We have committed funds to support COVID-19 related needs to help the communities we serve. We are proud to support the following agencies and organizations that are doing so much, along with many others, to help our community during this time:
- Idaho Foodbank
- Boys & Girls Club — Western Treasure Valley
- Boys & Girls Club — Nampa
- Salvation Army — Caldwell
- Jesse Tree
- St. Vincent de Paul — Southwest Council
- South Central Community Action Partnership
- La Posada
- Southeastern Idaho Community Action Agency
- Pocatello/Chubbuck Education Foundation
- St. Luke’s COVID-19 Fund
- United Way of the Treasure Valley
We have a long history of working with our customers when they need us most, and that commitment continues during the pandemic:
- For those struggling with bills, we have implemented numerous new payment arrangement options to help set up a realistic path forward for past-due balances. Our Customer Care team is available to help at or from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Our offices are closed to the public, but My Account, drop boxes and pay stations are still available for payments. Be sure to check pay station availability if in doubt. You can find a list of locations at idahopower.com/accounts-service/make-payment/pay-in-person.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to evolve our operations to meet the needs of our employees and customers.
(Updated July 16)