Connections June 2018
(sent to all customers)
- Get Outside and Enjoy Idaho Power’s Campgrounds!
- Steelhead Start Their Ocean Journey at Niagara Springs
- Free Shade Tree Program Comes to Twin Falls
- Idaho Power Does More than Keep the Lights On
Home Energy Audits
(sent to Idaho residential customers)
For a reduced cost, qualified homeowners can receive a thorough and professional in-home energy audit and have a variety of energy efficiency improvements installed.
Green Power Program
(sent to Idaho and Oregon customers)
Green Power is a voluntary program for customers who wish to match some or all of their electricity use with renewable energy. Your participation also supports Solar 4R Schools.
(sent to all customers not enrolled in Auto Pay)
Give yourself more time to do what matters most. Sign up for Auto Pay, Idaho Power’s automatic bill pay program.
- Connections September 2017
(sent to all Customers)
- Planning Shines a Light on Future Energy Needs
- Transmission Project Reaches Milestone
- Fair Grid Access for All Customers
- Underground Work Strengthens Grid, Improves Reliability
- Recipe: Grilled Zucchini Bruschetta Salad
- Pinpoint Ways to Save Energy and Money
(sent to Idaho Residential Customers)
Don’t know where to start? Get a professional home energy audit —at a discounted rate — to identify ways to boost your comfort and reduce energy bills.
- Idaho Commercial Consumer Information
(sent to Idaho commercial customers)
- This brochure is a summary of the Idaho Public Utilities Commission’s rules and regulations regarding commercial customer service. It is intended to help you understand your rights as an Idaho Power customer and will better acquaint you with some of our operating procedures.
- Simplify your life with paperless billing
(sent to All customers)
- Sign up for paperless billing. Get 24-hour access to pay your bill, track your use, energy saving tips and more – sign up today.
For assistance with a PDF on this page or to request a PDF in an alternate format, please contact Customer Service at 208-388-2323 or 1-800-488-6151