- We offer extensive medical, dental and vision insurance beginning on the first day of the first full month of employment.
- We have health benefits to fit any lifestyle and basic life insurance at no additional cost for full-time employees.
- We want our employees to stay well, so we offer 100% preventative care coverage, convenient at-work flu shots and blood draws, and more.
- We all value our time away from work and encourage our employees to unplug as often as they can. Whether it’s flexible schedules, hybrid office/work from home days, or paid days off, we give our employees the tools they need to manage their busy lives.
- New employees earn 17 days of flexible time off each year for their first five years, plus eight paid holidays and four floating holidays.
- Available time off increases with every additional five years of service.
- Our company-paid pension plan (retirement income for life) is just one of the ways our total rewards help employees build financial security for retirement.
- The pension is in addition to the company match to 401(k) plans, and employees are fully vested in the pension after only five years of service. Plus, it grows with additional years of service! It’s long been our way to say thank you for all they do for us.
At Idaho Power, we are committed to an inclusive environment where we are all valued, respected and given equal consideration for our contributions. We believe that to be successful as a company we must be able to innovate and adapt, which only happens when we seek out and value diverse backgrounds, opinions and perspectives. Our collaborative environment thrives when we are engaged, feel we belong and are empowered to do our best work.
We are a stronger company when we stand together and embrace our differences.
Want to Learn More?
Our employees live and work in some of the most beautiful and rugged corners of southern Idaho and eastern Oregon, including the thriving capital city of Boise.
We’ve been serving our customers with clean, reliable hydropower from the Snake River for over 100 years. Today, we’re building on that tradition and working toward providing 100% clean energy by 2045.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Try our Frequently Asked Questions.
Your Rights as an Applicant
Please contact Idaho Power’s Recruiting Office at 208-388-2965, or email email@example.com, to request these documents in an alternate format.