We recognize the value of sharing accurate, up-to-date information with our media partners. Our Corporate Communications team is available to assist and work with you. Please find below a link to contact us, as well as other helpful tools.
As we all take measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, we are undoubtedly spending more time at home. If you are caring for children home from school or working from home, you may experience an increase in energy use. […]
Idaho Power wants to remind our agricultural customers – and everyone – to stay safe this spring by keeping these tips in mind: When moving irrigation pipes, ladders or other equipment, always look up for power lines and use a […]
All Idaho Power recreation sites are now closed in accordance with recent restrictions announced by the states of Idaho and Oregon in response to the coronavirus pandemic. BOISE, Idaho — Idaho Power has temporarily closed all of its recreational facilities, […]
Idaho Power asks the public to give employees at least six feet of space as they continue to perform essential services in the community during the COVID-19 outbreak. BOISE, Idaho — As an essential service provider, Idaho Power has many […]
- Bringing New Life to School Health Training
- For Safety’s Sake, Look Up!
- How to Stay Safe During a Power Outage
- Lemon Thyme Chicken from the Electric Kitchen
- Idaho Power Works to Improve Snake River Water Quality
- Steelhead Start Their Long Trip to the Pacific Ocean
- Bird Dung Diverters Help Boost Reliability
- Apricot Almond Scones from the Electric Kitchen