We recognize the value of sharing accurate, up-to-date information with our media partners. Our Corporate Communications team is available to assist and work with you. Please find below a link to contact us, as well as other helpful tools.
Oregon Public Meetings Discuss Proposed Transmission Line
Public information meetings continue this week, during which the Oregon Department of Energy (ODOE) and Idaho Power will answer questions about the company’s proposed Boardman to Hemingway transmission line. The ODOE announced Idaho Power’s application for a site certificate for […]
Powering Fun at the Eastern Idaho State Fair
For 116 years, the Eastern Idaho State Fair has thrilled crowds in Blackfoot. This year was no exception, as the fair welcomed a record 248,000 guests. It takes a lot of hard work — and a ton of energy — to […]
Idaho Power is releasing more than 70,000 trout at four popular locations along the Snake River this week. BOISE, Idaho — Anglers’ odds for catching trout in the Snake River got better this week, as Idaho Power added more than […]
Idaho Power is joining the ODOE at public information meetings in October. BOISE, Idaho — In a milestone for the project, the Oregon Department of Energy (ODOE) announced Idaho Power’s application for site certificate for the Boardman to Hemingway Transmission […]
- Fix Leaks to Keep Your Home Cozy
- Home Energy Audits Provide a Roadmap to Savings
- Idaho Power Launches Smart-saver Pledge
- Pumpkin Risotto from the Electric Kitchen
- Hells Canyon Dam: Providing Clean Energy for 50 Years
- Catfish Make a Splash at Milner Reservoir
- What’s Happening at Bayha Island?
- Changes Coming to Your Idaho Power Bill