We recognize the value of sharing accurate, up-to-date information with our media partners. Our Corporate Communications team is available to assist and work with you. Please find below a link to contact us, as well as other helpful tools.
Idaho Power customers can now self-install a smart thermostat in their electrically heated homes and be eligible for a $75 cash incentive. The incentive previously required a licensed contractor to install the smart thermostat. The home types are expanded to […]
With a new year comes new opportunities to save energy at home. And this month, Idaho Power’s Connections newsletter features ideas for energy-saving resolutions, including tips for adjusting your thermostat, using My Account, using window coverings and more. Connections also […]
An increase to annualized tax reform benefits will result in a slight rate decrease for Oregon customers. BOISE, Idaho — Idaho Power’s Oregon customers continue to receive a rate benefit resulting from federal tax rate changes that occurred in 2017. […]
Security improvements at Idaho Power’s Brownlee Dam and power plant include placing barriers above and below the facility. CAMBRIDGE, Idaho — Idaho Power is preparing to install floating buoy lines above and below Brownlee Dam to prevent boats from getting […]
- Ring in the New Year with Energy-saving Resolutions
- Saving Energy in the Kitchen is Easy with Pressure Cookers
- Idaho Power Offers $300 incentive for New Water Heater
- BBQ Ribs in the Pressure Cooker from the Electric Kitchen
- All I Want for Christmas is a New Electric Vehicle
- Project Share Chairman Reflects on 30-plus Years of Service
- What if Santa Claus Drove an EV?
- Molten Chocolate Mug Cake from the Electric Kitchen