We recognize the value of sharing accurate, up-to-date information with our media partners. Our Corporate Communications team is available to assist and work with you. Please find below a link to contact us, as well as other helpful tools.
Idaho Power Earns Top May in Motion Participation Award
This year, 155 Boise-area Idaho Power employees participated in May in Motion (MiM), an annual, month-long alternative transportation challenge. Idaho Power earned the highest award — Platinum — for having: Approximately 15 percent of the company’s Treasure Valley employees participate […]
Customer Newsletter Focuses on Fishing, Camping
The June issue of Connections, Idaho Power’s monthly customer newsletter, focuses on the company’s efforts to provide recreational opportunities along the Snake River. The lead story focuses on Idaho Power’s parks and campgrounds, several of which are a part of […]
In 2012, the State of Idaho asked the EPA to change its water-temperature standard for salmon spawning below Hells Canyon Dam, but the agency has failed to act. Idaho Power is now filing suit to preserve the company’s legal right […]
BOISE, Idaho — Public works professionals recently gathered to share energy- and money-saving achievements at a meeting of the Water Supply Optimization Cohort, a two-year Idaho Power training program for water-supply operators. The 15 members of the cohort learned how […]
- Get Outside and Enjoy Idaho Power’s Campgrounds!
- Steelhead Start Their Ocean Journey at Niagara Springs
- Free Shade Tree Program Comes to Twin Falls
- Idaho Power Does More than Keep the Lights On
- Hydroelectricity Keeps Your Energy Clean, Affordable
- How Idaho Power’s Energy Portfolio Compares Nationally
- Idaho Power Proposes FCA Rate Decrease
- Tax Reform & PCA Proposals Result in Lower Customer Prices