We recognize the value of sharing accurate, up-to-date information with our media partners. Our Corporate Communications team is available to assist and work with you. Please find below a link to contact us, as well as other helpful tools.
Safety Warning From Idaho Power: Stay Away From Flooded Electrical Equipment
Wet weather and spring runoff are increasing water levels in many places across our service area. Some customers are seeing signs of localized flooding. Idaho Power has an important warning: Stay away from flooded or submerged electrical equipment. When transformers […]
Save Energy and Money with Idaho Power’s Free Spring/Summer Energy Efficiency Guide
The 2019 Spring/Summer Energy Efficiency Guide, featuring Joulie the Idaho Power Energy Advisor and her trusty sidekick Wattson, hit daily and weekly newspapers this week. It’s also available online. This season’s guide focuses on several helpful topics, including understanding your […]
BOISE, Idaho — Idaho Power has filed the final piece of its spring cost adjustments with the Idaho Public Utilities Commission (IPUC). This year’s Power Cost Adjustment (PCA) calls for a rate decrease of $50 million across all customer classes. […]
A fishing trip with his father landed a tagged fish stocked by Idaho Power several years earlier; Reporting the jaw tag entered him into an annual drawing intended to encourage anglers to call in when they catch one of the […]
- Think Safety First This Spring!
- Solar 4R Schools Brings Energy Education to Classrooms
- Looking for facts about solar? We’re here to help.
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad from the Electric Kitchen
- Idaho Power’s Impact on Our Communities and Economy
- Powering Business with Clean, Reliable, Fair-Priced Energy
- Check Out the New Economic Development Website
- Date-sweetened Horchata from the Electric Kitchen