Quick and Easy Access to Renewable Energy
A low-commitment and economical option to secure a large purchase of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs)! Idaho Power can procure local or national competitively priced RECs from wind, solar, geothermal or hydro projects.
- Minimum purchase of 750 megawatt-hours/year, one-year minimum term.
- Subject to availability.
- Value varies by resource type and source location.
- Prices are market-based and change regularly.
What do I Need to Know?
- Idaho Power is working toward a goal to provide 100% clean energy by 2045.
- Clean, affordable hydropower is our largest resource, making up around 30% of our total energy supply.
- We are moving away from coal and reducing our carbon emissions. Learn more here.