Duct sealing is a process that seals the leaks in a home’s duct system.
How Does it Work?
The seams, fittings and connections of the duct system are sealed to prevent heating/cooling energy loss. Return ducts that are not sealed can draw in unwanted air while also allowing air to escape from the supply ducts.
What is the Incentive?
How do I Qualify?
- You must be an Idaho Power residential customer, and either a homeowner or property owner.
- Qualifying homes for Idaho Customers include single family site-built, manufactured, duplex, triplex or fourplex.
- Qualifying homes for Oregon customers must be single family site-built.
- Your home can be a primary residence, vacation home, or rental.
- Qualifying home must have an electric resistance forced-air furnace or a heat pump.
- A maximum of one incentive per home.
How do I Apply?
- Review the Terms and Conditions.
- Contact a Participating Contractor, and let them know you wish to apply for the incentive.
- Your Participating Contractor reviews the requirements with you and seals the ducts.
- Your Participating Contractor completes and submits all the necessary forms with your assistance.
- Receive a check upon application review and approval..
Participating Contractor Info
Documents for the Participating Contractor to Submit
- Copy of paid customer invoice