The Energy Efficiency Advisory Group (EEAG) is a forum that allows Idaho Power customers, regulatory staff and other interested stakeholders to offer advice to Idaho Power in formulating, implementing and evaluating energy efficiency and demand response programs.
We solicit the EEAG for suggestions about designing and implementing effective programs that focus on energy efficiency and demand savings that satisfy customer needs.
Nature Of Work
The EEAG provides input on the following issues:
- Overall energy efficiency and demand response planning process
- New program selection and prioritization
- Ways to make existing programs more effective
- Program evaluation and measurement of savings
- Cost-effective methods and criteria
- Evaluate customer response and satisfaction
2021 Meeting Schedule
- Wednesday, Feb. 10
- Wednesday, May 5
- Thursday, Aug. 12
- Wednesday, Nov. 10
Please contact Shawn Lovewell at 208-388-2807 for more details.