Tour Guidelines and Information for the Swan Falls Museum
- The museum is open to the public from 10 a.m.–4 p.m. every Saturday from April 15 to Labor Day.
- A self-guided tour through the museum will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes for each group. Please email or call 208-388-2231 for more tour information from Labor Day to April 15.
- Numerous pieces of historical power plant equipment are displayed, and access to one of the turbines is available (access to the bottom of the turbine is by stairway).
- No gasoline, drinking water, electricity or RV hookups are available at the Swan Falls Power Plant. The city of Kuna is the nearest location for fuel and other services. The day-use park adjacent to the Swan Falls Dam parking lot does have restrooms, but there are no public restrooms inside the dam and museum.
- Several overnight camping spots are available near the dam on a first-come, first-served basis.