If you’re interested in becoming an Idaho Power approved supplier (of either goods or services), complete the Supplier Registration Form.
All suppliers doing business with Idaho Power are also expected to comply with Idaho Power’s Supplier Code of Conduct (posted October 2018).
|Personal & Adv Injury||$2,000,000|
|Product – Comp/Op Aggregate||$2,000,000|
|Any Auto (including all Owned, Hired and Non-Owned Autos)|
|Combined Single Limit||$2,000,000|
|*Vendors using a personal auto must provide proof of personal auto liability insurance.|
|Workers Compensation||Statutory Limits|
|Employer’s Liability — Each Accident||$1,000,000|
|Employer’s Liability Each Disease — Each Employee||$1,000,000|
|Employer’s Liability Disease — Policy Limit||$1,000,000|
|Professional Liability/Errors & Omissions(1)||$2,000,000|
|Network Security & Privacy Liability(“Cyber”)||$2,000,000|
*The above limits required may be satisfied by any combination of primary and excess coverage.
Certificate holder must list:
1221 W. Idaho St.
Boise, ID 83702
- Idaho Power, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees must be added as Additional Insureds on General and Automobile Liability policy. If applicable, Pollution Liability shall be included.
- Waiver of Subrogation in favor of Idaho Power, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees under the General Liability, Automobile Liability and Workers’ Compensation policies. If applicable, Pollution Liability shall be included.
- Vendor’s General and Automotive Liability policies shall be deemed primary and non-contributory with respect to coverage extended to the Additional Insured.
- Insurer(s) must have an AM Best rating of A- and FSC Class VIII or higher.
- If subcontractors are used in the performance of any work or services, then subcontractors must comply with the same insurance requirements imposed on a vendor.
All Idaho Power contractors and suppliers must meet all applicable government registration requirements and comply with all applicable regulatory requirements.
Suppliers contracting with Idaho Power to perform work or services in the state of Idaho must be registered to do business with the Idaho Secretary of State. To the extent work or services will performed in the state of Oregon, contractors and suppliers must be registered to do business with the Oregon Secretary of State.
Please see Idaho Power’s General Terms and Conditions—Goods and Services on the Idaho Power Standard Terms and Conditions/Supplier Code of Conduct web page for terms governing the purchase of all goods, materials and equipment.
In accordance with Idaho State Code, Title 54, Ch. 52, all construction contractors performing work in the state of Idaho must register with the State of Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses.
Please see our General Conditions for Construction Services on our Standard Terms and Conditions/Supplier Code of Conduct web page for more information on the terms and conditions governing construction work performed on behalf of Idaho Power.
Idaho Power expects all contractors and suppliers performing any work or services, or providing any goods, to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, those pertaining to environmental, safety, employment and child labor laws.
Idaho Power values the safety and health of its employees and conducts its operations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Contractors and suppliers are expected to provide a safe working environment that supports accident prevention and minimizes exposure to health risks.
Contractors and suppliers are expected to comply with all applicable labor laws and regulations governing employee compensation and working hours.
Idaho Power respects the environment and conducts its operations in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Contractors and suppliers are expected to conduct their operations in a way that protects the environment and complies with all applicable environmental laws and regulations in the areas they operate.