Industry-specific Tips Brochures
Get energy-saving tips specific to your industry.
Product Technical Sheets
Learn more about products that Idaho Power provides incentives for.
- Air Compressor VFD
- Automatic High-speed Doors
- Efficient Laundry Machines
- High-volume, Low-speed Fans
- HVAC Control Strategies
- HVAC: Fan and Pump VFDs
- Kitchen Ventilation Hoods
- Milking Vacuum Pump VSD
- No-loss Condensate Drain
- Onion/Potato Shed Ventilation
- Reflective Roof Treatment
- Refrigerated Cases
- Refrigerated Strip Curtains
- Wall- or Engine-mounted Block Heater Control
- Water Leaks
Sustainable Design and Practice Benefits
Sponsored by Idaho Power, the University of Idaho Integrated Design Lab developed these flyers about sustainable design and practice benefits of various types of buildings. Architects and engineers can use this information to make early design decisions and learn about additional non-energy benefits.
For assistance with a PDF on this page or to request a PDF in an alternate format, please contact Customer Service at 208-388-2323 or 1-800-488-6151