Easy Savings Coupon for a Free Electric Furnace/AC or Heat Pump Tune Up
Income qualified Idaho Power customers in Idaho who heat with an electric furnace or heat pump may receive an Easy Savings Coupon good for one FREE tune up!
- Step 1: Get a coupon by calling your local Community Action Partnership (CAP) agency.
- Elmore, Ada and Owyhee counties: 208-322-1242
- Payette, Valley, Adams, Gem, Boise, Canyon and Washington counties: 208-642-9086
- Bannock, Power, Bingham, Onieda counties and Fort Hall: 208-233-7348
- Twin Falls, Jerome, Gooding, Blaine, Lincoln, Camas, Minidoka and Cassia counties: 208-736-0676
- Lemhi County: 208-756-3999
- Step 2: Select a contractor from a list provided on the coupon, and call to schedule your tune up.
- Step 3: Learn how to change furnace filters and other ways to save energy in your home.
It’s that easy! You can even fill out a satisfaction survey for a chance to win a prize provided by Community Action Partnership of Idaho.
Looking for other ways to save energy at home? See how much energy you use and ways to save by signing up for My Account.
Note: Program continuation, eligibility requirements and terms and conditions apply.