A ductless air-source heat pump is an efficient electric home heating and cooling system.
How Does it Work?
A ductless heat pump does not use traditional air ducts and vents. Instead, it has a wall/ceiling mounted unit(s) that blows warm or cool air into the room. These systems are an efficient solution for homes without ducting.
What is the Incentive?
How do I Qualify?
- You must be an Idaho Power residential customer, and either a homeowner or property owner.
- Qualifying home types are single-family site-built, manufactured, duplex, triplex, or fourplex.
- Your home can be a primary residence, vacation home, or rental.
- Qualifying home must have electric baseboards, electric ceiling cable or electric wall units in the living room/great room as the primary heating system.
- A maximum of one incentive per home.
How do I Apply?
- Review the Terms and Conditions.
- Contact a , and let them know you wish to apply for the incentive.
- Your reviews the requirements with you and installs the heat pump.
- Your completes and submits all the necessary forms with your assistance.
- Receive a check upon application review and approval.
Participating Contractor Info
Documents for the Participating Contractor to Submit:
- Copy of paid customer invoice