Reading, wRiting, aRithmetic and Renewable energy!
Solar 4R Schools educates students about renewable energy by placing solar installations on school property, along with a data monitoring system and a curriculum package.
Energy generated by these small-scale solar-electric systems helps participating schools offset a portion of their electricity use.
Applications are accepted anytime but reviewed on March 1 and October 1 each year. Applicants will be notified of funding decisions on approximately April 15 or November 15.
- Boise High School – Boise, ID
- Capital High School – Boise, ID
- Cascade Schools – Cascade, ID
- Castleford School – Castleford, ID
- Community School – Sun Valley, ID
- Eagle Middle School – Eagle, ID
- Grace Lutheran School – Pocatello, ID
- Idaho Arts Charter School – Nampa, ID
- Leadore School – Leadore, ID
- Meadows Valley Schools – New Meadows, ID
- Notus Junior/Senior High School – Notus, ID
- Ola Elementary – Junior High School – Ola, ID
- O`Leary Middle School – Twin Falls, ID
- Payette High School – Payette, ID
- Pocatello Community Charter School – Pocatello, ID
- Riverstone International School – Boise, ID
- Sacred Heart Catholic School – Boise, ID
- Salmon Jr/Sr High School – Salmon, ID
- St. Mary’s School – Boise, ID
- Trail Wind Elementary – Boise, ID
- Vallivue Middle School – Caldwell, ID
- William Thomas Middle School – American Falls, ID
- Wood River High School – Hailey, ID