Eisenman & Freight St., Boise
- Located in Idaho’s capital city, the Boise Gateway Industrial Park consists of 100 available acres within the Gateway East Urban Renewal District.
- The Industrial Park features state-of-the-art building designs to maximize bay depths, clear heights and natural lighting. 50,000 to 1 million square feet are available for build-to-suit opportunities, along with outdoor storage and yard space. Flexible parcel sizing is also available, and the park has the potential to accommodate future growth.
- The property is zoned for heavy industrial and is an ideal location for manufacturing, distribution and production.
- The property is less than 1 mile from I-84, which connects Portland, Boise and Salt Lake City. The site is 6 miles from the Boise Airport.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Sewer (8″ line)
- Water (12″ line)
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
- Incentives may be available from the Capital City Development Corporation, city of Boise, and Idaho Department of Commerce.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.
City of Boise Economic Development Director