3002 NW Marathon Way, Mountain Home
- Phase 1 for this industrial park includes 280 acres with the opportunity for expansion.
- The I-1 Zone allows for industrial uses such as cold storage, dairy processing, freight terminal, light manufacturing or research or development facilities.
- Flexible options for lease or land purchase, including build to suit and Fee Simple Ownership.
- 40-minute drive to Boise, Idaho’s capital city and urban center.
- Close proximity to Mountain Home Air Force Base and the 20 MW Mountain Home Solar Farm.
- Elmore County has applied to provide Foreign Trade Zone opportunities to this site through the expansion of Foreign Trade Zone #280 with final approval anticipated in February 2020.
- The property has 2.5 MW readily available at this time.
- An additional 2 MW could be made available with minor system upgrade investments.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Water (10” line)
- Sewer (8” line)
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
Price and Incentives
- Land is competitively priced, starting at $1.50 per square foot.
- Incentives may be available through the Idaho Department of Commerce and Elmore County Board of Commissioners.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.
Additional community and property details are available on the Gem State Prospector.