Idaho Power’s Customer Care Team produced a video to make it easy for residential customers to locate important information and understand the charges on their power bill. This video provides an overview of where to find:
- Recent payments, amount due, due date and your account number.
- Bill messages with helpful programs or important information about the account.
- Number of days included in the service period. The number of days in each service period can change—which is one reason your bill amount may vary.
- Kilowatt-hours (kWh) used during the service period. Idaho Power measures the amount of energy you use in kWh.
- A comparison of this month’s energy use to previous months over the last 12 months.
If you have questions or need energy advice, Idaho Power’s Customer Care Team is just a phone call away at 208-388-2323 in the Treasure Valley or 1-800-488-6151.