When it’s cold outside, power bills can increase as customers heat their homes and spend more time indoors. Try using these easy tips to save money on your energy bills this winter:
- Regularly check and change your furnace filter.
- Adjust your water heater to 120 degrees and insulate water heater pipes.
- Set your thermostat to 68 degrees when you are home.
- Upgrade to LED lighting.
- Check window seals and weather stripping for air leaks.
- Register for My Account to monitor your monthly, daily and hourly energy usage.