- Idaho’s Furry Friends Get a New, Energy Efficient Home
- How to Save Energy — and Money — All Summer
- Idaho Power Supports Energy Education at Home
- Grilled Tri-tip Recipe from the Electric Kitchen
Home Energy Audit
(sent to Idaho residential customers)
Get a professional home energy audit to identify ways to boost your comfort and reduce energy bills.
Commercial and Industrial Energy Efficiency Program
(sent to Idaho and Oregon rate 7, 9 and 19 business customers)
Idaho Power’s Commercial and Industrial Energy Efficiency Program provides business customers of all sizes with incentives for new construction, major renovations, retrofit and custom projects.
Schedule 84 Customer Generation
(sent to commercial, industrial and irrigation customers)
Idaho Power is requesting changes that, if approved, will affect commercial, industrial and irrigation (Schedule 84) customers with solar and other on-site generation systems. Idaho Power’s proposal asks the Idaho Public Utilities Commission to:
- Grandfather existing customers for 10 years under the current compensation structure.
- Move to a single-meter system for new on-site generation customers.
Learn more about this filing on our Customer Generation web page.