- Idaho Power Partners on Amazon’s New Fulfillment Center in Nampa
- Bigelow Tea Joins Idaho Power’s Green Power Program
- Check out Idaho Power’s Energy Ready Sites
- Slow Cooker Bourbon Street Chicken from the Electric Kitchen
Schedule 84 Customer Generation
(sent to commercial, industrial and irrigation customers)
Idaho Power is requesting changes that, if approved, will affect commercial, industrial and irrigation (Schedule 84) customers with solar and other on-site generation systems. Idaho Power’s proposal asks the Idaho Public Utilities Commission to:
- Grandfather existing customers for 10 years under the current compensation structure.
- Move to a single-meter system for new on-site generation customers.
Learn more about this filing on our Customer Generation web page.