US-20 and Smeed Parkway, Caldwell
- Over 100 acres of industrial and commercial zoned, development ready ground.
- Located within a Foreign Trade Zone.
- Located less than one mile from I-84, which connects Portland, Boise and Salt Lake City.
- Two miles from the Caldwell Industrial Airport and 25 miles from the Boise Airport.
- The property has up to 2 MW available with minimal system upgrade investments.
- An additional 10 MW could be made available with system upgrade investments.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
- The City of Caldwell and Canyon County offer urban renewal area incentives, property tax exemption, foreign trade zone, industrial revenue bonds and state incentives.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.