201 Crossroads Parkway, Jerome
- The 38-acre site is zoned for industrial-commercial and is ideal for food processing, production and warehouse distribution.
- Situated between the cities of Twin Falls and Jerome, with a civilian labor force of nearly 55,000 within a 10-mile radius.
- Easy freeway access, located just off I-84 Exit 173.
- Customized workforce training opportunities and recruiting services are available through partnerships with the Idaho Department of Labor and the College of Southern Idaho.
- The site already features a new, 76,604-square-foot industrial building. It is the first of four such buildings planned at Northbridge Junction.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Sewer (8″ line)
- Water (6″ line)
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
Price and Incentives
- Incentives are available through the Idaho Department of Commerce and Cassia County.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.