3656 Gehring Road, American Falls
- The property is 195 acres with opportunities to divide.
- Property is surrounded by natural beauty and recreation opportunities.
- Adjacent access to fiber, rail, American Falls airport and within a mile of I-86, which is the main transportation route to Boise.
- City services are available in a pro-development community with flexibility to rezone from agriculture.
- The current agricultural zoning allows for processing and farm uses and a rezone to light industrial would allow for most manufacturing, commercial and wholesale uses.
- American Falls is located near abundant clean power sources, including the American Falls Dam, several solar farms and the Power County Windpark.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Sewer (8″ line)
- Water (6″ line)
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
Price and Incentives
- Land is competitively priced at $10,000 per acre.
- Incentives may be available through the Idaho Department of Commerce and Power County.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.
Additional community and property details are available on the Gem State Prospector.