US-20 and Smeed Parkway, Caldwell
- Over 200 acres of mixed-use land when combined with the Sky Ranch Business Park, along with lease opportunities for existing industrial buildings.
- Zoned for manufacturing, distribution, service commercial, interchange or freeway commercial and airport district. It is an ideal location for warehousing and distribution, light manufacturing, food processing or aviation and aerospace.
- Located along I-84, which connects Portland, Boise and Salt Lake City.
- One mile from the Caldwell Industrial Airport and 28 miles from the Boise Airport.
- 10 MW could be made available at the property with system upgrade investments
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Sewer (12″ line with stub outs)
- Water (12″ line with 8″ loops)
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
- The City of Caldwell and Canyon County offer urban renewal area incentives, property tax exemption, foreign trade zone, industrial revenue bonds and state incentives.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.