Ustick Road and Midland Boulevard, Nampa
- The site is located in Canyon County, and in the City of Nampa’s area of impact. It is zoned for light industrial.
- One square mile designated for industrial development with approximately 700 acres of total land available.
- Prime rail, fiber and electrical transmission infrastructure on a site that is ideally positioned for continued commercial/industrial development.
- Access to a highly skilled workforce in Idaho’s largest population center; workforce training opportunities are available through a variety of regional colleges, universities and technical training centers.
- One mile to major I-84 interchange; 25 miles to the Boise airport.
- Surrounding landowners include Treasure Valley Marketplace, Amalgamated Sugar, and several industrial and commercial facilities.
- The property has 2MW available with minimal system upgrade investments.
- An additional 10 MW could be made available with system upgrade investments.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Water (12″ line)
- Path for sewer
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
- The area is located within the Nampa Development Corporation District, which allows for Tax Increment Financing. The Nampa Development Corporation Board is supportive of industrial development in this area and has expressed a willingness to participate in utility enhancement for a large industrial user. Currently, there is $1 million set aside to support infrastructure development.
- The City of Nampa works closely with partners in Canyon County and at the Idaho Department of Commerce to access incentives available for businesses considering a new investment in Idaho.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.