480 Hankins Road South, Twin Falls
- Located within the city of Twin Falls, the property is 45 acres with opportunities to divide.
- The current M-2 industrial zoning allows for industrial manufacturing and food processing uses.
- City services are available.
- Adjacent access to rail and highway with close proximity to Twin Falls city center, I-84 and the Twin Falls airport. The Boise airport is less than two hours away.
- The property is located in close proximity to other industrial companies including Clif Bar, Jayco RV and Amalgamated Sugar.
- The property has 2.5 MW readily available at this time.
- An additional 1 MW could be made available with minimal system upgrade investments.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
Price and Incentives
- Land is competitively priced, starting at $47,900 or $0.25 per square foot.
- Incentives may be available through the Idaho Department of Commerce and Twin Falls County.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.
Contact information, additional community and property details are available on the Gem State Prospector.