South Tiger Drive and E. Nez Perce Ave, Jerome
- 160 acres available as a single parcel or with the ability to be subdivided.
- Currently located within the Jerome Area of Impact and can be annexed into the city.
- Ideal location for food processing and manufacturing.
- Less than 1 mile from I-84, which connects Portland, Boise and Salt Lake City.
- Nearby rail access and located 4 miles from the Jerome County Airport, 15 miles from the Twin Falls Airport and 120 miles from the Boise Airport.
- The property has 7MW available with minimal system upgrade investments.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Fiber optics
- Natural gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
- Urban renewal tax increment financing may be available.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.