Northwest Corner of Orchard Drive East and Champlin Road, Twin Falls, Idaho, 83341
- The site is located 7.7 miles from I-84 and 1 mile from Highway 30, with easy freeway access.
- Part of a multi-phase planned 1,000,000-square-foot industrial park on 78 acres.
- Wide range of floor layouts available up to 500,000 square feet.
- Zoned M2-having manufacturing within the City of Twin Falls.
- City services are available.
- Ideal location, close to the Twin Falls Corridor, with dozens of major food processors located in the area, including CLIF Bar and Chobani.
- The property has 1.5MW available with minimal system upgrades.
- Larger, additional loads could be made available with system upgrade investments.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- Sewer (24”)
- Water (24”)
- Fiber Optics
- Natural Gas
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
Price and Incentives
- Incentives may be available through the Idaho Department of Commerce.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.
- Custom workforce training programs available through the College of Southern Idaho.
Twin Falls Urban Renewal District Executive Director