Frequently Asked Questions
Click on a question below to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions. If you can't find the information you're looking for, Contact Us.
- I used to be registered to use myAccount, but now my login doesn't work. What should I do?
- If I have multiple accounts can I delete the ones I'm not using in myAccount?
- What do I do if I forgot my username or password?
- How do I know how much my last payment was to register?
- How do I make a payment through myAccount?
- Can I make a payment online without registering to use myAccount?
- Is there a fee to make a payment online?
- I am a brand new customer. Am I able to register to use myAccount?
- When is the website down for maintenance?
If you're still registered and can't recall your login information, go to the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Username” links in the “myAccount Login” panel available from every page and follow the instructions.
No, you don’t have the online capability to delete accounts from myAccount. However, for accounts you do not wish to display, go to "myAccount Profile," under the myAccount menu and uncheck the "Display This Account" box for that account.
To actually delete any accounts, call us at 388-2323 from the Treasure Valley area, or 1-800-488-6151.
Just click on the “Forgot Password?” or “Forgot Username?” links within the myAccount Login panel available from every page. You will need to enter the email address you registered with. Instructions will be sent to your email account on how to retrieve your login information.
If you've changed your email address following registration, or haven't received an email from us following your username or password reset, call us at 208-388-2323 from the Treasure Valley area, or 1-800-488-6151.
It can be found on your latest bill from Idaho Power.
From the home page, click on the "Pay My Bill" button, or log in to myAccount and click the "Pay My Bill" button. This will allow you to make an electronic bank payment without paying a fee.
Yes. From the Credit/Debit Card or Check with Fee page, without registering you can pay online for a $2.85 per transaction convenience fee.
There is a $2.85 fee for paying online or by phone with a credit card or check.
Once you've received your first month's bill, you will be able to register as a myAccount user.
Every day for 10 minutes, between 8 and 8:10 p.m., and Saturday from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Sunday.