Energy House Calls Program
Do you live in a manufactured home heated by an electric furnace or heat pump?
Concerned about your electric heating bills?
When you schedule a FREE Energy House Call, a certified contractor will visit your home to:
- Test your duct system for leaks
- Seal the leaks in your air ducts
- Install energy efficient LED light bulbs
- Replace air filters
- Check your hot water temperature
- Offer other energy-saving products and ideas, which may include high-efficiency showerheads, faucet aerators and water-heater pipe wrap
Approximately 90 percent of manufactured homes have ducts that leak. By sealing leaky ducts, you can save money and enjoy a more comfortable home. Find details on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Contact a certified contractor in your region to schedule an appointment. You'll need to be at your home at the time of service. If you rent, you will need prior written approval from your landlord.
Note: Program continuation, eligibility requirements and terms and conditions apply.