Lower Salmon Falls Park is nestled in the scenic Hagerman Valley along the Snake River. Travel eight miles south of Bliss, ID on Highway 30, then one half mile to the west on Justice Grade. You’ll find five beautiful acres of manicured lawns with an abundance of shade trees. Don’t forget your GPS for family geocaching fun!
The park provides:
- Picnic tables
- A day-use picnic shelter (Reserve Your Spot – Fees Apply)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)-accessible restrooms
- Garbage service
- A boat ramp with docks
- Fishing access to the reservoir
- Large parking area to accommodate vehicles and boat trailers
- A kiosk with interpretive panels
Day-use in all parks is free. Fees are charged to reserve day-use picnic shelters where reservations are allowed.
Day-use picnic shelters can be reserved year-round. You can make reservations up to nine months in advance. If you require assistance or accommodation to make a reservation, please call 1-844-472-7275. A convenience fee of $5 will be charged to make reservations by telephone, in addition to the standard $10 reservation fee.