1951 SW 18th Ave., Ontario, Oregon
- 200 acres available as a single parcel, or with the ability to be subdivided.
- Flat, clear of overhead structures, and outside of the flood plain.
- Located 1.4 miles from Union Pacific rail access. It is adjacent to Highway 201 and six miles from US Highway 95. The site is less than four miles from I-84, which connects Portland, Boise and Salt Lake City.
- Two miles from the Ontario Regional Airport and 58 miles from the Boise Airport.
- Previously used for agriculture, the site is now zoned for heavy industrial. It is an ideal location for manufacturing, back office and internet-based companies, and data centers.
- The property has 3MW available with minimal system upgrade investments.
- An additional 10 MW could be made available with system upgrade investments.
Idaho Power’s electrical system is constantly changing, therefore solutions and cost estimates are subject to change. Contact us to further refine electrical service needs at this location.
- The site can be provided with city sewer and water by extending city mainlines to the property by the development.
- Serviceable by fiber optics, on-site storm retention and natural gas.
- Idaho Power, which provides clean energy at prices among the lowest in the nation.
Price and Incentives
- The site is priced at $40,000 per acre, but pricing is negotiable.
- Incentives may be available through the state of Oregon, Eastern Oregon Workforce Board, City of Ontario Business Loan Fund and the Eastern Oregon Border Board’s Grant and Loan Programs.
- Idaho Power provides incentives for designing and constructing your facility with energy efficient technologies, systems and strategies.