Located on Idaho Highway 71, 23 miles northwest of Cambridge, Idaho.
Woodhead Park is spread over 65 acres, divided into four camping loops and is on the Idaho side of Brownlee reservoir. There is a reservable day-use picnic sheelter.
Day use in the park is free.
- 118 RV sites with water and electric hookups (30-amp)
- 15 walk-in tent sites with shared water, no electric hookups
- Reservable day-use picnic shelter
- Fire rings
- Four-lane boat ramp and docks
- Fish cleaning station
- Paved walking path through park
- Overnight truck and boat trailer parking near boat ramps
- Public pay phone (phone card required for non-local calls)
Call 541-785-7251 to get a recorded status update about the road condition between Oxbow and Hells Canyon Dam. This road is sometimes closed due to maintenance or road conditions.
There is a 14-day stay limit for all parks.
Check-in time is 2 p.m. MDT (local park time).
Check-out time is 1 p.m. MDT (local park time).
Only one camping unit (maximum eight persons) per designated campsite is permitted.
View a list of complete policies.