Idaho Power’s Multifamily Energy Savings Program can help property owners and managers help their residents save on monthly energy bills, increase residents’ comfort, improve the appearance of rental units and add value to their multifamily property.
The following energy-saving products will be installed in qualified multifamily properties located in Idaho Power’s service areas:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified LED light bulbs
- Existing incandescent light bulbs will be replaced
- Evolve ShowerStart Thermostatic Shut-Off Valve showerheads
- Kitchen and bathroom faucet aerators
- Water heater pipe wrap
These items will be installed at NO COST to the property manager or owner by an insured, Idaho Power contractor.
How to Participate
- Own or manage a multifamily property in Idaho Power’s service area, including apartments and condominiums, that use an electric water heater.
- Contact Becky Arte-Howell at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an on-site walk-through of the multifamily property to determine program eligibility.
- Upon qualification, schedule a no-cost, direct-installation appointment.
- Complete the Program Acknowledgement Agreement.
- Enjoy the energy savings, increased comfort and added property value.