Located at the end of Cottonwood Road, near mile marker 72 on Idaho Highway 78, approximately 26 miles south of Mountain Home.
Cottonwood Park is a 12-acre campground located at the Bruneau delta on the south side of the C.J. Strike reservoir. All sites are available for RVs or tents. There is a day-use picnic shelter that can be reserved.
Day use in the park is free. Amenities include the following:
- 31 RV sites with shared water, no electric hookups
- Vault toilets
- Fire rings
- Boat marina
- Waterfront walking path, interpretive signs
- RV dump station open seasonally at the nearby C.J. Strike Wildlife Management Area
There is a 14-day stay limit for all parks.
Check-in time is 2 p.m. MT (local park time).
Check-out time is 1 p.m. MT (local park time).
Only one camping unit (maximum eight persons) per designated campsite is permitted.
View a list of complete policies.
- Reservation fees are nonrefundable.
- If a reservation is canceled 14 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival date, the camping fee will be refunded minus a $10 cancellation charge.
- If a reservation is canceled 13 days or less prior to the arrival date, the camping fee will be refunded minus a $10 cancellation charge and the first night’s camping fee.
- Idaho Power does not issue refunds for acts of nature or reservoir operations, including, but not limited to: changing water levels, weather, smoke due to wildfire, insects, or algae blooms.
- To receive a refund for early departures, campers must cancel online or with the camp host. Idaho Power will issue a refund for the remaining days left on their reservation minus a $10 cancellation fee. Idaho Power will not issue refunds for campers who leave and do not contact the camp host. Early departures before 1 p.m. Mountain Time are entitled to a refund of that night’s camping fee. Early departures after 1 p.m. Mountain Time will not receive a refund for that night’s camping fee.
Get more information about other Idaho Power parks and campgrounds.
Contact Idaho Power:email@example.com