$300 incentive for a heat pump water heater.
- Homeowner or property owner can receive a cash incentive for having a qualified heat pump water heater installed into a qualified home.
- The heat pump water heater must be listed on the Qualified Products List.
- Must be replacing an existing electric resistance storage water heater.
- Home types are single-family site built, manufactured, duplex, triplex or fourplex.
- The homeowner may install the heat pump water heater or hire a qualified professional.
- Home can be a main residence, vacation home or rental.
How to Apply
- Review the Terms and Conditions.
Review the Incentive Application.
Review the Heat Pump Water Heater Worksheet.
- Have the heat pump water heater installed.
- Idaho Power will mail an incentive to you once the application is approved.