An evaporative cooler is a low-cost home cooling system that is mounted on the outside of your home. The system cools outdoor air by evaporation, and then blows the cooled air into the home.
$150 incentive for an evaporative cooler.
- A homeowner or property owner in Idaho or Oregon can receive a cash incentive for having a qualified evaporative cooler installed into a qualified home.
- A home can be a main residence, vacation home or rental.
- Qualifying home types are single-family, site-built homes; manufactured homes; duplexes; triplexes or fourplexes.
- The minimum airflow rating is 2,500 cubic feet per minute (CFM).
- The homeowner may install the evaporative cooler or hire a qualified professional.
How to Apply
- Review the Terms and Conditions.
- Review the
- Install the new evaporative cooler.
- Complete and submit the to Idaho Power along with a copy of the paid invoice. Idaho Power will mail an incentive check to you following application approval.