Duct sealing is a process that seals the leaks in a home’s duct system. The seams, fittings and connections of the duct system are sealed to prevent heated or cooled air from escaping into the attic or crawlspace.
$350 for sealing heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) ducts.
- Homeowners or property owners in Idaho or Oregon can receive a cash incentive for having the home HVAC ducts sealed by a Participating Contractor.
- The home can be a main residence, vacation home or rental (excludes manufactured homes).
- The home must be single-family, site-built home.
- Qualifying homes (with or without central air conditioning) include homes with electric forced-air heat or a heat pump.
How to Apply
- Review the Terms and Conditions.
- Select a Participating Contractor, and let them know you wish to apply for the incentive.
- Your Participating Contractor reviews the requirements with you.
- Have the duct-sealing services performed.
- Your Participating Contractor completes and submits all the necessary forms with your assistance. Idaho Power mails an incentive check to you following application approval.