- $1,000 incentive to customers who purchase a new, all-electric, ENERGY STAR®manufactured home and have an Idaho Power residential account.
- $200 sales bonus to sales consultants for each new, all-electric ENERGY STAR manufactured home they sell to an Idaho Power customer.
New, all electric, ENERGY STAR® manufactured homes that are connected to an Idaho Power residential account.
To qualify for this program, you must:
- Be the Idaho Power customer who signs the sales agreement for a new, all-electric ENERGY STAR manufactured home and establishes an Idaho Power residential account for that home.
- Have the home sited in Idaho Power’s service area.
- Please note: Sales of used homes or indirect sales of new homes are ineligible.
How to Apply
- Your sales consultant or dealer submits the application, signed by you; a copy of the sales agreement, and the home’s ENERGY STAR Certificate of Compliance to Idaho Power.
- Direct applications from the customer are not accepted.
- Idaho Power will mail an incentive check to you and the sales consultant one the application is approved.