When you schedule a FREE Energy House Call, a certified contractor will visit your home to:
- Test your duct system for leaks
- Seal the leaks in your air ducts
- Install energy efficient LED light bulbs
- Replace air filters
- Check your hot water temperature
- Offer other energy-saving products and ideas, which may include high-efficiency showerheads, faucet aerators and water-heater pipe wrap
- This program is open to residential customers of Idaho Power in Idaho or Oregon who live in a manufactured or mobile home and use an electric furnace or heat pump.
- Renters can participate with prior written landlord permission.
- Work must be completed by one of our certified contractors specially trained to provide these services.
- You must be present in your residence while the services are being performed.
- Program is only available once, per home, per the lifetime of the program.
How to Apply
Contact the certified contractor below in your region to schedule an appointment:
Eastern Idaho and Magic Valley
Treasure Valley, Mountain Home and Oregon
Gale Contractor Services
Call 1-800-488-6151 if you have questions about this program.