Bill Inserts for September 2017
- Connections September 2017
(sent to all Customers)
- Planning Shines a Light on Future Energy Needs
- Transmission Project Reaches Milestone
- Fair Grid Access for All Customers
- Underground Work Strengthens Grid, Improves Reliability
- Recipe: Grilled Zucchini Bruschetta Salad
- Pinpoint Ways to Save Energy and Money
(sent to Idaho Residential Customers)
Don’t know where to start? Get a professional home energy audit —at a discounted rate — to identify ways to boost your comfort and reduce energy bills.
- Idaho Commercial Consumer Information
(sent to Idaho commercial customers)
- This brochure is a summary of the Idaho Public Utilities Commission’s rules and regulations regarding commercial customer service. It is intended to help you understand your rights as an Idaho Power customer and will better acquaint you with some of our operating procedures.
- Simplify your life with paperless billing
(sent to All customers)
- Sign up for paperless billing. Get 24-hour access to pay your bill, track your use, energy saving tips and more – sign up today.
For assistance with a PDF on this page or to request a PDF in an alternate format, please contact Customer Service at 208-388-2323 or 1-800-488-6151