Please enjoy your visit. By respecting park rules and the property and privacy of other park visitors and Idaho Power employees, we can all enjoy our parks together.
- Idaho Power limits stays to 14 days, within any period of 20 consecutive days Once you reach your 14-day limit, you must leave the park for a minimum of five days. During those five days you may visit any of our other parks in the Hells Canyon complex. After the five days, you may return to your original park, if space is available. Any deviations to this rule are at the discretion of the park caretaker.
- Definition: All 14-day stay limits will begin at 2 p.m. the day of the visitor's arrival. Under unique circumstances, and at the discretion of the park caretaker and the park team leader, an extension of up to 48 hours may be added to any stay limit. Written permission must be received from them before an extension is granted. Under no circumstances will stay limits be extended during a holiday or while the park is filled to capacity.
- Occupy means to take or hold a campsite by paying for the site with the intent to use the site for camping.
- Definition: Idaho Power does not allow reserving camping sites, by any means, for any reason. Advanced payments are NOT accepted. Those who do reserve, and those persons for whom the space is reserved, may be asked to leave the park. Leaving an unoccupied vehicle, trailer, tent or other belongings as a means of reserving a site is strictly prohibited.
- Definition: Receiving permission means the guest will contact and notify one of the park's personnel of the guest's intentions. The guest should be willing to explain the length of time they plan on being gone and for what reason. It will then be the responsibility of the park personnel to speak with the park caretaker and team leader before permission is granted.
- Campsite: Delineated site designated for overnight camping.
- Camping Unit: Any party consisting of not more than eight persons and any one of the following:
- A camper/vehicle combination
- One vehicle and two tents
- Three tents
- Motorized Vehicle: Every vehicle that is self-propelled except for motorized wheelchairs.
Idaho Power, Oxbow, Ore.
Idaho Power's Toll-free Recreation Information Line: