Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program
Make the Most of Your Heating and Cooling Equipment
Did you know that up to 50 percent of your home's energy costs may be going directly to heating and cooling? Energy efficient heating and cooling equipment that's sized and installed according to best practices can keep your home more comfortable year-round and may save you money.
The residential Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program provides incentives for the purchase of qualified high-efficiency equipment that's been sized right for your home and installed according to best practices.
Steps to participate:
- Select a participating company.
Note: It is important to notify your contractor you want to participate in the Idaho Power incentive program PRIOR to them arriving at your home.
- Purchase high efficiency equipment that meets program requirements.
- Have your participating company right size and install the equipment according to best practices as identified in the program requirements.
- Complete and sign the customer portion of the incentive application supplied by your participating company. The participating company will submit the application paperwork on your behalf.
Heating and Cooling Efficiency Program Incentives
- Air Source Heat Pump Incentives
- Open Loop Water Source Heat Pump Incentives
- Evaporative Cooler Incentives