The 2007 Idaho Energy Plan says Idaho utilities are to report their sources of electricity, or their fuel mix, each year to customers. Idaho Power has prepared this page to help inform customers.
This is an estimate of the fuel mix of Idaho Power's portfolio of generation supply, including market purchases.
Long-term power purchases with a known fuel source have been identified by fuel type. Market purchases have been assigned the NWPP (Northwest Power Pool) Net System Mix from the State of Washington Department of Commerce Fuel Mix Disclosure.
View Idaho Power's:
- Typical Fuel Mix
- Resource Portfolio Fuel Mix - 2012
- Resource Portfolio Fuel Mix - 2011
- Resource Portfolio Fuel Mix - 2010
- Resource Portfolio Fuel Mix - 2009
- Resource Portfolio Fuel Mix - 2008